We have made every effort for pages on this site to meet the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 , level A.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use valid Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2).
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. i.e. h1 elements are used for main titles, h2 and h3 elements for subtitles.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- Some links make use of title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- A consistent style of presentation on each page (including use of navigational menus, content and promotional areas) allows users to navigate the site more easily.
- In addition a link to skip over the navigation is available on each page to aid screen reader users.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive alternative text ("alt") attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null "alt" attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- The visual design and site code allows users the ability to increase (or decrease) their text size. (To increase your text size in Internet Explorer select the "View" menu, then "Text Size" and "larger" or "largest")
- If the user's browser or user agent does not support styles sheets, the content of each page is still readable.