The TMC Volunteer Association hosts fundraising sales throughout the year, offering a selection of textiles, crafting supplies, equipment, and other items at bargain prices. Proceeds of the sales support the Textile Museum of Canada's exhibitions, collections, and public programs.
Stay tuned for details on our sales in September and November!
ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE:
(May vary according to each sale)
- Fabric (for quilting, for clothing, and decorator samples)
- Household textile items (tablecloths, handkerchiefs)
- Crafts (tapestry yarn, needlework kits, and rug hooking materials)
- Sewing Supplies (notions, tools and equipment)
- Designer patterns (Vogue and specialty patterns such as Folkwear)
- Ethnographic and vintage Textiles (including clothing, drapery, and household linens)
- Textile-related books and magazines