The TMC Volunteer Association hosts fundraising sales throughout the year, offering a selection of textiles, crafting supplies, equipment, and other items at bargain prices. Proceeds of the sales support the Textile Museum of Canada's exhibitions, collections, and public programs.
TMC Volunteer Association Sale
October 3, 2018 11am - 6pm
Location: Textile Museum of Canada - 55 Centre Ave, Toronto
From the vaults of the workroom, the TMC volunteers have saved unique items for this sale: clothing, one-of-a-kind fabrics, vintage housewares and many other treasures.
Textile Treasures Sale
November 2, 2018 11am - 6pm
November 3, 2018 11am - 3pm
Location: Artscape Yongeplace - 180 Shaw St, Toronto
Fabrics | Upholstry Rolls | Decorator Yardage | Buttons | Beads | Books
Crafts | Drappery Panels | Sample Squares | Equipment + More!
ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE:
(May vary according to each sale)
- Fabric (for quilting, for clothing, and decorator samples)
- Household textile items (tablecloths, handkerchiefs)
- Crafts (tapestry yarn, needlework kits, and rug hooking materials)
- Sewing Supplies (notions, tools and equipment)
- Designer patterns (Vogue and specialty patterns such as Folkwear)
- Ethnographic and vintage Textiles (including clothing, drapery, and household linens)
- Textile-related books and magazines