The TMC Volunteer Association hosts fundraising sales throughout the year, offering a selection of textiles, crafting supplies, equipment, and other items at bargain prices. Proceeds of the sales support the Textile Museum of Canada's exhibitions, collections, and public programs.
March 27, 2018, 1–3 pm
411 Richmond St E, Suite 2
Join us at the Volunteer Association's Workroom for an afternoon of fabulous textile finds. | Cash Only!
Annual Textile Bazaar
May 4, 11–5pm & May 5, 2018, 10–3pm
Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw Street (Near Trinity Bellwoods Park)
ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE:
(May vary according to each sale)
- Fabric (for quilting, for clothing, and decorator samples)
- Household textile items (tablecloths, handkerchiefs)
- Crafts (tapestry yarn, needlework kits, and rug hooking materials)
- Sewing Supplies (notions, tools and equipment)
- Designer patterns (Vogue and specialty patterns such as Folkwear)
- Ethnographic and vintage Textiles (including clothing, drapery, and household linens)
- Textile-related books and magazines