- Daily 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Holiday Schedule
- Family Day (February 17, 2014)
- August Civic Holiday (August 4, 2014)
- Labour Day (September 1, 2014)
- Thanksgiving (October 14, 2013)
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2013)
- Boxing Day (December 26, 2013)
- New Years Day (January 1, 2014)
- Easter Weekend, including Good Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Easter Monday (April 18 - 21, 2014)
- Victoria Day (May 19, 2014)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2014)
- Note: The Museum closes at 2:00 pm on December 24 and December 31.
|Youth and Student (with ID)||$6.00|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
|Family (5 individuals; max. 2 adults)||$30.00|
|Wednesday 5:00 - 8:00 pm||'Pay What You Can'|
Terms of Admission
All special exhibitions are free with admission to the TMC and do not require reservations or advance tickets.
Your admission to the TMC is good for the entire day. You will require a hand stamp or a counter receipt for re-entry.
The TMC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit cards for payment of admission fees. You may pay for admission in US dollars at rate of exchange set by the TMC. Please be advised that any change you may be entitled to will be paid in Canadian dollars.